Multi-level marketing is a business marketing strategy that many companies use in order to encourage their current sales agents to perform while at the same time growing the team by recruiting and training new agents.
Multi-level marketing can prove to be an extremely valuable tool, but for many business people the simple thought of it can seem kind of scary. It is often misrepresented as a ‘pyramid scheme’, which can make some business owners weary. Others may simply not have any information about it. But with a little education and training, many people find multi-level marketing the best marketing system for their company.
This course touches on how multi-level marketing works, how to build a contact list, how to recruit and train new agents, sponsorship and mentorship, training in: marketing presentation, social media, recruitment and ethics.
- Understand how multi-level marketing works
- Build contacts
- Recruit new agents
- Use social media
- Provide training for recruits
This course is designed for:
- Business owners
- Multi-level marketing agents
None/No previous knowledge required.
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of videos, text, case studies and quizzes.It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Lesson 1: How Does Multi-Level Marketing Work
- Lesson 2: Building a Contact List
- Lesson 3: Recruiting New Agents
- Lesson 4: Training MLM Agents
- Lesson 5: Sponsorship / Mentorship
- Lesson 6: Marketing Presentation Training
- Lesson 7: SocialFinalizingMediatheTrainingPlan
- Lesson 8: Training in Recruitment
- Lesson 9: Ethics Training
- Lesson 10: Download Course Curriculum
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.