Good networking skills enable you to tap into those relationships you already have and increase the scope of your network. The larger the scope the more people knows you and offers you opportunities. This course will provide you with practical and hands-on tools that will give you a skillset in dealing with the media and the public and you will learn how to manage effectively your image and value by forming solid networks through strategic communication planning.
This course touches on networking, “meet and greet” opportunities, dressing, writing, goal setting, media relations, issues and crisis communication planning, employee communication.
- Network for success
- Manage “Meet and Greet” opportunities
- Dress for success
- Write effectively
- Set your goals
- Manage media relations
- Plan issue and crisis communication
- Use social media
- Deliver effective employee communication
This course is designed for:
- Anyone who wishes to expand their network for professional or private reasons
- Anyone who wishes to learn how to communicate more effectively
- Anyone who wishes to make their business grow
- Job seekers
- Business owners and executives
- Team leaders and managers
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of videos, text, case studies and quizzes.It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Lesson 1: Networking for Success
- Lesson 2: The Meet and Greet
- Lesson 3: Dressing for Success
- Lesson 4: Writing
- Lesson 5: Setting Goals
- Lesson 6: Media Relations
- Lesson 7: IssuesFinalizingandtheCrisisPlanCommunication Planning
- Lesson 8: Social Media (The PR Toolkit)
- Lesson 9: Employee Communications
- Lesson 10: Download Course Curriculum
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.