Life coaching is a growing industry that transcends typical counseling, therapy, and even mentoring. Many people often mistake a life coach for a mental health professional, such as a psychiatrist or a therapist. This misconception often leads people to believe they do not need a life coach since they feel as though nothing is wrong with their mental health. However, a life coach is designed to help improve a person’s professional and personal life by working with them to achieve their goals. The objective of life coaching is to address personal goals, aspirations and relationships and how they work in a person’s life. The key is to discover which obstacles the person can overcome and which paths will lead them to their own success.With this course you will discover the meaning of life coaching and how life coaching services can be utilized to achieve your goals.This course touches on the definition of life coaching, its scope, benefits and challenges, on the basic structure of a coaching session, the skills for successful coaching, life coaching tools and techniques, life coaching specialized areas, life coaching in the workplace.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Determine the purpose and the benefits of life coaching
- Use life coaching tools and techniques
- Outline a life coaching session
- Identify the different areas of life coaching
- Implement life coaching techniques in the workplace
This course is designed for:
- Life coaches
- Anyone who wishes to pursue a career in life coaching
- Anyone who wishes to become familiar with the basics of life coaching
ESTIMATED COURSE DURATION
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of videos, text, case studies and quizzes.It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Lesson 1: Why Do You Need a Life Coach?
- Lesson 2: The Benefits of Life Coaching
- Lesson 3: Life Coaching Challenges
- Lesson 4: Basic Structure of a Coaching Session
- Lesson 5: Essential Skills for Successful Coaching
- Lesson 6: Life Coaching Tools and Techniques
- Lesson 7: LifeFinalizingCoachingthe SpecializedPlan Areas
- Lesson 8: Apply What You Learned to the Workplace
- Lesson 9: Download Course Curriculum
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.