Mindfulness, put simply, is a state of mind where you are fully conscious and engaged in the present moment and with the demands of the present moment. Cultivating a state where you are consistently aware of your present moment takes practice.
Nevertheless, by learning to abide in the present, you acquire a sense of perspective that can allow you to learn from the past without it overwhelming you with resentment and regret, and plan for the future without it overwhelming you with anxiety or dejection.
This course touches on practicing mindfulness, developing emotional intelligence, cognitive distortion and mindfulness-based cognitive therapy, gratitude and mindfulness in customer service and leadership.
- Understand what mindfulness and gratitude are
- Develop techniques to make oneself more attuned to the present moment
- Understand the value and utility of one’s emotions
- Identify and counter distorted thinking
- Cultivate genuine positive emotions
- Become more fully present in social interactions
This course is designed for:
- Anyone who is experiencing a feeling of anxiety, apprehension or resentment in their present situation
- Anyone who wants to start practicing meditation
- Professionals working with children and young adults (i.e. teachers and educators)
- Managers and leaders
- Customer service officers and front office employees
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of videos, text, case studies and quizzes.It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Lesson 1: Definition of Mindfulness
- Lesson 2: Practicing Mindfulness
- Lesson 3: Emotional Intelligence
- Lesson 4: Cognitive Distortion
- Lesson 5: Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Lesson 6: Mindfulness and Gratitude
- Lesson 7: Cultivating the High Performance Emotions
- Lesson 8: Mindfulness in Customer Service
- Lesson 9: Mindfulness and Leadership
- Lesson 10: Download Course Curriculum
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.