If you can become aware of your self – your strengths and your weaknesses, your feelings and the messages your body sends you – then, you can become aware of the effects you create. Only once you know your effects and understand what motivates you, can you know how to change things, or even whether you should. Implementing the guidelines in this course is the first step in a continual process of deepening your awareness of your self and the effects you create. Becoming more effective can only deepen your rewards in both your professional and personal life.
This course touches on the definition of the Self, the types of Self, benefits of and limitations to self-awareness, techniques to became more self-aware, the concepts of independence and interdependence.
- Understand what the self is and its different aspects
- Learn from introspection
- Understand the nature and value of emotions
- Appreciate yourself
- Appreciate others
- Improve effectiveness
This course is designed for:
- Anyone who feels the need for a change in their life
- Anyone seeking to enhance their career development
- Managers, team leaders and any professional willing to take on a leadership or managerial role
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of videos, text, case studies and quizzes.It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Lesson 1: Definition of the Self
- Lesson 2: Awareness of the Physical Self
- Lesson 3: Time Management
- Lesson 4: The Emotional Self
- Lesson 5: Mood Management
- Lesson 6: The Mental Self
- Lesson 7: Interpersonal Awareness
- Lesson 8: The Spiritual Self
- Lesson 9: Limitations of Self Awareness
- Lesson 10: Independence vs Interdependence
- Lesson 11: Download Course Curriculum
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.