Do not overlook, however, the importance of personal contact: you never know when or where you will meet your next customer, and it is important to make a good impression!In-person sales help connect with customers and move them through the sales process.
Understanding what in-person sales is as well as its benefits, costs, and effectiveness will help improve both interaction and sales.With this course you will discover the specifics of what it means to become an effective salesperson and the steps to success.
This course touches on the definition of in-person sales, the sales funnel, how to prepare for a face-to-face meeting with a prospect, in-person presentations, how to engage with potential customers, how to move from verbal commitment to actual sale, the sales process, loyalty, how to expand your customer base.
- Understand the benefits of in-person sales
- Understand the sales funnel
- Become familiar with some major sales techniques
- Generate and nurture leads
- Acquire and expand customer base
- Prepare for face-to-face presentations
- Engage with potential customers
- Ensure customer loyalty
- Lesson 1: In-Person Sales
- Lesson 2: Examples of In-Person Sales
- Lesson 3: Sales Funnel
- Lesson 4: Preparing
- Lesson 5: Presenting
- Lesson 6: Engaging
- Lesson 7: CommitmentFinalizing the Plan
- Lesson 8: Sale
- Lesson 9: Loyalty
- Lesson 10: Expanding
- Lesson 11: Download Course Curriculum
This course is designed for:
- Sales representatives
- Sales managers
- Business owners and executives
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of videos, text, case studies and quizzes.It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.