Whether it is internally or externally sourced, more and more organizations are choosing to include coaching as part of their instruction. Coaching salespeople, when done correctly, will not only increase sales, it will have a positive impact on the community and culture of a company.
But what does it mean to be a coach? What are the challenges a coach has to face? How can a coach communicate effectively and individualize his or her approach?
The benefits of coaching salespeople are numerous and worth exploring.
This course touches on the definition of coaching, how to inspire and motivate, how to communicate effectively, individualized coaching methods, leadership, best practices, competition, results analysis, maintenance strategies and much more.
- Understand what coaching is
- Understand the benefits of coaching
- Identify and monitor key information
- Communicate effectively
- Use effective coaching techniques
- Individualize your approach
- Motivate and inspire
- Guide your teams to best practices
This course is designed for:
- Sales coaches
- Sales managers
- Senior salespeople
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of videos, text, case studies and quizzes.It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Lesson 1: What Is a Coach?
- Lesson 2: Coaching
- Lesson 3: The Coaching Process
- Lesson 4: Inspiring
- Lesson 5: Authentic Leadership
- Lesson 6: Best Practices
- Lesson 7: Competition
- Lesson 8: Data
- Lesson 9: Maintenance Strategies
- Lesson 10: Avoiding Common Mistakes
- Lesson 11: Download Course Curriculum
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.