A contact center can provide customer support, information technology support, and much more, it does not only relate to sales calls and telemarketing as many people might think. Good customer service can really make the difference between an organization and the key to having a great customer experience using a contact center is in the training. Providing outstanding customer service, increasing employee engagement, optimizing operations are core elements of a good contact center training. Training your staff and giving them the information that is needed to effectively assist your customer base is paramount.With this course you will discover the basic elements of being an effective manager and an effective employee of a contact center.This course touches on the role of management on contact center training, cross and peer training, building rapport with customers, listening skills, etiquette, handling difficult calls, how to collect information, evaluating performance and progress.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how management can be involved in the training
- Recognize and optimize peer training
- Deal with a phone call effectively
- Build rapport with customers
- Increase your listening skills
- Handle with difficult calls
- Evaluate performance and progress
This course is designed for:
- Contact center managers and supervisors
- Contact center agents
None/No previous knowledge required.
ESTIMATED COURSE DURATION
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of videos, text, case studies and quizzes.It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Lesson 1: The Attitude of the Manager
- Lesson 2: Peer Training
- Lesson 3: Building Rapport
- Lesson 4: Learning to Listen
- Lesson 5: Etiquette & Customer Service
- Lesson 6: Handling Difficult Customers
- Lesson 7: Getting the Necessary Information
- Lesson 8: Performance Evaluation
- Lesson 9: Ongoing Training
- Lesson 10: Download Course Curriculum
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.