Health and wellness are important aspects in anyone’s life. Employees who are healthy and happy are more productive and stay employed longer with the company. But health and wellness are not only a private matter depending on each person’s lifestyle, they are also directly proportional to the quality of working environment and conditions.
The implementation of health and wellness programs is proven to drastically reduce absenteeism, stress levels and health issues within the workforce and the organizations that promote health and wellness policies are more likely to be successful and benefit from a higher economic growth.This course touches on how to set up and implement health and wellness programs, evaluate needs and results and create a “Culture of Wellness” within and organization.
- Analyze health and wellness needs
- Understand different types of health and wellness programs
- Plan, implement and maintain health and wellness programs
- Minimize the impact of health issues on the working environment
- Understand how to motivate and retain employees with health and wellness programs
This course is designed for:
- Business owners and executives
- Human Resources professionals
- Occupational health physicians, occupational psychologists
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of videos, text, case studies and quizzes.It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Lesson 1: DefinitionProgram of a Health and Wellness
- Lesson 2: Types of Health and Wellness Programs
- Lesson 3: Health Behavior Programs
- Lesson 4: HealthProgramsScreenings and Maintenance
- Lesson 5: Mental Health Programs
- Lesson 6: Evaluating the Needs
- Lesson 7: Planning Process
- Lesson 8: ImplementationProgram of a Health and Wellness
- Lesson 9: Creating a « Culture of Wellness »
- Lesson 10: Evaluating Results
- Lesson 11: Download Course Curriculum
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.