Whether you are creating a workplace wellness program from scratch, or enhancing what you already have, you’re already on the right track! With increasing costs of health care, a shrinking workforce, and aging workers, a savvy workplace understands the value in supporting workers to improve their conditioning and to live a fitter lifestyle. This course includes all aspects of designing or upgrading a program, from concept through implementation, to review.
- Describe the necessity of workplace wellness programs
- Create program elements that reflect the needs of employees and the objectives of the organization
- Select program elements that fit the context of current operations
- Establish implementation and evaluation strategies
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: The Case for Wellness
- Session Three: Building the Foundation
- Session Four: Gathering Support
- Session Five: Gathering Data
- Session Six: Performing a Needs Analysis
- Session Seven: Program Elements
- Session Eight: Implementing Your Workplace Wellness Program
- Session Nine: Reviewing the Plan
- Session Ten: Evaluating and Reporting Results
Upon completion of the course, you will be awarded with a certificate of completion.