The field of public relations has changed with the evolution of computers and the speed with which information can spread. However, the need for public relations to be clear, concise, and accurate while being completely appropriate for the situation has not changed however.
This course will teach you how to determine the type of information required, to approach PR strategically, create compelling releases, and manage your media relations.
- Apply the different purposes to strategic vs. tactical PR
- Design a PR strategy
- Develop h5 relationships with reporters and journalists
- Take their communication skills to a higher level
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Public Relations
- Session Three: Building Your PR Plan
- Session Four: Structuring Messages
- Session Five: Establishing Media Guidelines
- Session Six: Managing the Media
- Session Seven: The Press Release
- Session Eight: PR and the Crisis
- Session Nine: Social Media and Public Relations
A participation certificate will be issued upon completion of the course.