Social media remains an evolving aspect of our daily lives and businesses.
This course is designed for people who have some familiarity with social media already.
You will learn how to develop a social media marketing plan as a part of a business's overall marketing strategy, determine who should be on the team, and choose how you will measure what is taking place.
In addition, you will explore some of the major social media sites and look at how specialty sites and social media management tools can take a business's social media marketing to the next level.
- Describe the value of social media to their marketing plan
- Create and launch a social media marketing plan
- Select the right resources for a social media marketing team
- Define how to use social media to build an internal community
- Use metrics to measure the impact of a social media plan
- Manage difficult social media situations o Describe features of some of the key social media sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Decide whether a blog adds value to a social media plan
- Speak about specialty sites and social medial management tools
- Stay on top of social media trends and adjust their plan as the online world evolves
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Facebook
- Module Three: YouTube
- Module Four: Twitter
- Module Five: LinkedIn
- Module Six: Google+
- Module Seven: Pinterest
- Module Eight: Tumblr
- Module Nine: Flickr
- Module Ten: Snapchat
- Module Eleven: Instagram
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
A participation certificate will be issued upon completion of the course.