Marketing is about getting your business known and building your position within the marketplace. Small businesses don`t always have a big budget for marketing, so they have to do things a little differently than big business in order to grow their presence, increase results, and meet business goals.
This course will help small business owners and managers develop their marketing message, create a marketing plan, and apply the right strategies.
- Describe the essential elements of a marketing plan, no matter the size of the business
- Apply tools and strategy to create a marketing plan that supports the growth of your small business
- Use six steps to create, implement, and review a marketing plan
- Leverage the best of Internet and social media marketing
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Marketing for Small Business
- Session Three: Elements of a Successful Marketing Message
- Session Four: The Marketing Cycle in Small Business
- Session Five: Identifying Marketing Strategies
- Session Six: Implementing Your Plan
- Session Seven: Internet Marketing Basics
A participation certificate will be issued upon completion of the course.