Your brand speaks for your company and its products and/or services. In today’s online-focused world, it’s important that your brand has a definitive, reliable, consistent and responsive presence. Building a brand on social media has become a priority, for big as well as small businesses.
Social media is where you find your audience, communicate with them and receive their feedback and suggestions. Whether you’re looking to build a brand from scratch or strengthen an existing brand, this course will help you build a brand using social media.
This course touches on how to build a social media strategy, identify social media platforms that fit your brand, craft h5 messages that will engage your audience, and evaluate and revise your strategy.
- Understand terms related to social media branding
- Create a strategy for your social media brand
- Become familiar with various social media platforms
- Identify what platforms fit your brand
- Communicate effectively over social media
- Deal with negative feedback and criticism
- Create a social media playbook to guide brand ambassadors
- Evaluate your brand strength and revise your strategy
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Defining the Terms
- Session Three: Building Your Social Media Branding Strategy
- Session Four: Identifying Your Social Media Audience
- Session Five: The Key Social Media Platforms
- Session Six: Creating Brand-Focused Messages
- Session Seven: Building Customer Trust
- Session Eight: Developing a Communication Strategy
- Session Nine: Reviewing and Revising
This course is designed for:
- Business owners
- Mangers and supervisors
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 8 lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and quizzes.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.