This course will cover the basics of branding, including how to develop a visual identity from start to finish. It will also give you graphic design tips to help you communicate your expectations to a professional designer. Then will focus on how to put your brand out there in the right way and how to keep your brand energized and alive with monitoring and evaluation tools.
It also teaches the importance of branding, identifying products and their features, creating a mission and a vision, brand positioning, brand name and slogan, creating a visual identity, connecting with customers, how to launch a brand and take its pulse, SWOT analysis, measuring brand health, Middelton’s matrix, how to keep a brand alive.
- Understand what a brand is and what branding is about
- Identify your brand’s products, their features and their values
- Write a mission, vision and style statement for a brand
- Understand the basics of positioning a brand
- Create a visual identity, including a brand name, slogan and logo
- Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating h5 brand touchpoints
- Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch
- Monitor and evaluate your brand and understand how to respond to the results
This course is designed for:
- Business owners
- Anyone who wishes to set up their own business
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 8 lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and quizzes.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Defining Branding
- Session Three: What Are You All About?
- Session Four: Creating a Mission
- Session Five: Creating a Vision of the Future
- Session Six: Positioning Your Brand
- Session Seven: Developing Your Style
- Session Eight: Developing a Brand Name and Slogan
- Session Nine: Creating a Visual Identity
- Session Ten: Living Your Brand
- Session Eleven: Connecting with Customers
- Session Twelve: Launching Your Brand
- Session Thirteen: Taking Your Brand’s Pulse
- Session Fourteen: Performing a SWOT Analysis
- Session Fifteen: Measuring Brand Health with a Balanced Scorecard
- Session Sixteen: Middleton’s Brand Matrix
- Session Seventeen: Interpreting Evaluation Results
- Session Eighteen: Keeping the Brand Alive
- Session Nineteen: Going Beyond the Brand
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.