Internet marketing is just what it sounds like: using the Internet to leverage your marketing strategy so that your company flourishes. If you are going to have an Internet marketing strategy, you need to be ready to establish or expand your digital presence and reach.
First of all, it is important to understand how to market online and how to determine what results you are getting. Then, you can figure out whether you are reaching your target market, where your qualified prospects are, and how they are engaged as a result of your efforts.
This course touches on the definition of Internet marketing, how to create a marketing plan and extend influence, e-mail marketing, search engine optimization and online advertising.
- Determine how your Internet marketing strategy fits with your overall marketing plan
- Apply techniques to influence and engage your target market
- Weigh the value of using a distribution service for e-mail marketing campaigns
- Get started with search engine optimization
- Use online advertising to boost your marketing results
- Adjust your Internet marketing plan based on metrics and reporting
This course is designed for:
- Anyone who wishes to set up their own business
- Anyone who is new to marketing and wants to understand the basics
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 8 lessons consisting of text, interactive cards and quizzes.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Module One: Pre-Assignment.
- Module Two: What is Internet Marketing?
- Module Three: Creating an Internet Marketing Plan
- Module Four: Extending Your Influence
- Module Five: E-mail Marketing
- Module Six: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Module Seven: Advertising Online
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.