Servant leadership can seem like a contradicting term, but it is becoming a very popular tool in many businesses. It is a philosophy that emphasizes the act of the leader, such as a manager or supervisor, focusing on the growth and development of their employees and ensuring their success. In doing so, the leader succeeds when their employees do. Servant leadership shows that managers can be great leaders while boosting their employee’s confidence and further their success at the same time. In a business team, servant leadership can not only help employees achieve and grow, but it can also benefit their leaders and the company as a whole.With this course you will discover the specifics of servant leadership how it can benefit both leaders and employees!This course touches on the definition of servant leadership, leadership practices, sharing power, the characteristics of a servant leader, the barriers to servant leadership, being a mentor and a motivator, training future leaders and self-reflection.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what servant leadership is
- Identify the characteristics of servant leaders
- Recognize the barriers of servant leadership
- Be a mentor and a motivator
- Train future servant leaders
- Practice self-reflection
This course is designed for:
- Business owners and executives
- Team leaders
- Managers and supervisors
- Anyone who wishes to improve their leadership skills
None/No previous knowledge required.
ESTIMATED COURSE DURATION
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of videos, text, case studies and quizzes.It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Lesson 1: Definition of Servant Leadership
- Lesson 2: Leadership Practices
- Lesson 3: Sharing the Power
- Lesson 4: Characteristics of a Servant Leader
- Lesson 5: Barriers to Servant Leadership
- Lesson 6: Building a Team Community
- Lesson 7: BeingFinalizinga Motivatorthe Plan
- Lesson 8: Being a Mentor
- Lesson 9: Training Future Leaders
- Lesson 10: Self-Reflection
- Lesson 11: Download Course Curriculum
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.