Organization can increase a person’s general productivity, project management, and can even affect their memory and retention skills. These skills are not acquired, but with a little guidance and the right tools, anyone can learn how to stop hunting for missing things and become better organized.
Working on the development of organizational skill will allow you to improve the way you manage information and tasks, it will teach you the importance of prioritizing and anticipating.To be organized means to be successful, improve productivity and manage better, so stop working harder and start working smarter!
This course touches on removing the clutter, prioritizing, scheduling, to-do lists, organizing one’s work area and inbox, avoiding procrastination and disorganization.
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Understand the reasons of disorganization
- Prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Make the difference between urgent, important and secondary tasks
- Determine ways of storing and organizing information
- Learn to organize personal and work space
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organized in the future
This course is designed for:
- Anyone interested in personal development
- Anyone who finds it difficult to keep up with deadlines and workload
- Anyone willing to become a manager
- Free-lancers and remote employees
- Business owners, managers and leaders
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of videos, text, case studies and quizzes.It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Lesson 1: Removing the Clutter
- Lesson 2: Prioritazing
- Lesson 3: Scheduling Time
- Lesson 4: To-Do Lists
- Lesson 5: Paper and Paperless Storage
- Lesson 6: Organizing One’s Working Area
- Lesson 7: Tools to Fight Procrastination
- Lesson 8: Organizing One’s Inbox
- Lesson 9: Avoiding Causes of Disorganization
- Lesson 10: Discipline Is The Key To Stay Organized
- Lesson 11: Download Course Curriculum
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.