For many people, finances are an unsolvable Rubik's cube filled with anxiety. The stress that financial problems bring along with them often has a detrimental impact on our lives, it is a source of tension that can jeopardize our family balance.
There are millions of people who live with the shackles of debt each day, however, we don’t teach children when they are young how to manage, spend and invest money. Many people have a hard time formatting and sticking to a budget, but you can solve the finance puzzle with a little hard work, self-control, and the right tools.
- Determine your income and personal expenses
- Recognize the benefits of making a budget
- Set financial goals
- Develop good spending habits
- Pay off debt
- Make a realistic and effective budget
This course is designed for:
- Anyone who wants to develop their personal financial skills
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of budget management and investment
None / No previous knowledge is required
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of videos, text, case studies and quizzes.It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Lesson 1: The Benefits of Budgeting
- Lesson 2: WhatBudgetto Consider Before Creating a
- Lesson 3: Fixed Personal Expenses
- Lesson 4: Fluctuating Personal Expenses
- Lesson 5: Establishing One’s Goals
- Lesson 6: Determining Cuts
- Lesson 7: Tools for Budgeting
- Lesson 8: Sticking with One’s Budget
- Lesson 9: Additional Ways to Make Money
- Lesson 10: Paying Off Debt
- Lesson 11: Download Course Curriculum
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.