Kickstarting Your Business with Crowdsourcing Today’s fast-paced marketplace demands that businesses think fast. Crowdsourcing can help all types of businesses keep on top of trends and stay competitive.
- Define what crowdsourcing is and its value to businesses
- Determine when crowdsourcing makes sense for a project
- Describe the crowdsourcing process
- Identify platforms and social media tools that can support your crowdsourcing campaigns
- Describe the major types of crowdsourcing, including microwork, macrowork, crowdvoting, crowdcontests, crowdwisdom, and crowdfunding
- Attract and engage your crowd
Estimated Course Duration
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: What Is Crowdsourcing?
- Session Three: The Crowdsourcing Process
- Session Four: Choosing Your Crowdsourcing Platform
- Session Five: Types of Crowdsourcing
- Session Six: Social Media and Crowdsourcing
- Session Seven: Engaging the Crowd
- Session Eight: Test Driving
A participation certificate will be issued upon completion of the course.