Do you want to enhance your C.V.? Are you thinking about setting up on your own? If the answer is yes, then you need to have a good understanding of financial terms and statements.
This basic accounting and bookkeeping online course will help you learn all the accounting terms and understand the basic concepts of bookkeeping.
This course touches on accounting terms, methods, payables and receivables, journal and ledger, balance sheets, financial statements, budgeting and auditing.
- Understand basic accounting terminology
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials
- Utilize the balance sheet
- Identify different types of financial statements
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget
- Become familiar with internal and external auditing
This course is designed for:
- Anyone who wants to give a boost to their career
- Anyone who wishes to set up their own business
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of text, video and quizzes.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Basic Terminology (I)
- Module Three: Basic Terminology (II)
- Module Four: Accounting Methods
- Module Five: Review Questions
- Module Six: Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Module Seven: Other Financial Statements
- Module Eight: Payroll Accounting / Terminology
- Module Nine: End of Period Procedures
- Module Ten: Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control
- Module Eleven: Auditing
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
A participation certificate will be issued upon completion of the course.