It doesn’t have to be just about a learning event, it can also involve collaboration, networking, or sharing best practices between employees. Lunch and Learn sessions are more accessible than formal training programs, they therefore facilitate communication among employees, build team spirit, increase motivation, reinforce company culture and can be a springboard to further training initiatives.In this course you will learn how to set up and run an effective “Lunch and Learn Program”.
This course touches on how to prepare a “Lunch and Learn” session, creating content, what to do during the session, food and facilities, take away materials, how to handle difficult situations or people, best practices.
- Understand what a Lunch is
- Set up and break down
- Create content
- Create useful takeaways
- Address difficult situations and people
- Use feedback to improve future lunch and learns
This course is designed for:
- Trainers and coaches
- Training managers
- Team leaders and service managers
- Product and project managers
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of videos, text, case studies and quizzes.It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Lesson 1: Preparation Work
- Lesson 2: Creating Content
- Lesson 3: During the Session
- Lesson 4: Food and Facilities
- Lesson 5: Take Away Material
- Lesson 6: Difficult Situations or People
- Lesson 7: What a « Lunch and Learn » Is Not
- Lesson 8: Best Practices
- Lesson 9: Download Course Curriculum
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.