In creating high performance teams, employees become more satisfied, and their quality of work improves. Taking the time to build high performance teams in an organization creates loyalty and mutual trust, creates visibility and a positive atmosphere, enhances collaboration and communication, provides optimum productivity and leads to success. It is easy to talk about high performance teams, but what are they, how are they formed, and what benefits do they provide?
This course will help you to answer all these questions. By the end of the course, you will learn the benefits, challenges and characteristics of high performance teams, how to build and lead high performance teams, the roles of an effective team leader, how to lead and motivate high performance teams, how to retain high performers and how to augment team performance.
- Understand the benefits of high performance teams
- Address challenges
- Conduct effective meetings
- See the big picture
- Work collaboratively
- Lead and motivate your teams
- Adequately praise team members
This course is designed for:
- Team leaders
- Business owners and executives
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of videos, text, case studies and quizzes.It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Lesson 1: The Benefits of High Performance Teams
- Lesson 2: Challenges of High Performance Teams
- Lesson 3: HowPerformanceto Build Teamsand Lead High
- Lesson 4: Characteristics of High Performance Teams
- Lesson 5: Roles of an Effective Team Leader
- Lesson 6: Leading High Performance Teams
- Lesson 7: IdeasFinalizingTeamsfor Motivatingthe Plan High Performance
- Lesson 8: Steps to Retaining High Performers
- Lesson 9: Augmenting Team Performance
- Lesson 10: Download Course CurriculuM
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.