Reviews help employees see their strengths and weaknesses and they are a great way to recognize them for their great work and let them know what needs to be improved. Once an employee understands their performance, you and the employee can take steps to improve their weaknesses.
It is in human nature to want to succeed and giving your employees feedback on their positive and negative attributes is part of the pathway to success. Annual reviews are not just about an employee’s past performance, they should also help the employee looking forward, understand what is expected from them and give them the opportunity to express their opinions and feelings.
In this course you will learn how to conduct a well-designed employee annual review, set evaluation standards, the mistakes managers commonly make. You will also learn how to reward and compensate employees, and to communicate your company’s expectations, gauging employees’ happiness.
- Understand how to conduct annual reviews
- Determine the categories for an annual review
- Identify the mistake managers can make during an annual review
- Understand the concept of Pay per Performance
- Understand how to tie employee compensation to firm-wide returns
- Recognize the value of employee-supervisor communication
- Gauge employees’ happiness
This course is designed for:
- Team leaders and supervisors
- Business owners and executives
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of videos, text, case studies and quizzes.It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Lesson 1: How to Conduct Annual Reviews
- Lesson 2: Categories for Annual Review
- Lesson 3: Common Mistakes Managers Make
- Lesson 4: Tips for Concept of Pay per Performance
- Lesson 5: HowFirm-Wideto Tie ReturnsEmployee Compensation to
- Lesson 6: HowExpectationsto CommunicateEffectivelyEmployee
- Lesson 7: MeaningfulHappinessQuestions to Gauge Employee
- Lesson 8: Download Course Curriculum
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.