Our emotional and physical health can be improved by working in a positive work environment. We should wake up each morning wanting to go to work - not trying to think of excuses to not go. We want to be proud of where we work and enjoy telling others about where we work.
As an employee or a leader within a company you have a responsibility to create and maintain a positive work environment. Everyone has a responsibility to create and maintain a positive work environment.
Even if this is not a companywide reality, you can seek to provide this type of environment for your department/ division or those within your sphere of influence.Learn how to create the type of company environment that you crave through building and nurturing effective workplace relationships.
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: What Does a Positive Environment Look Like?
- Session Three: What Can I Do?
- Session Four: Team Player
- Session Five A: Effective Workplace Relationships
- Session Five B: Effective Workplace Relationships
- Session Six: Conclusion
A participation certificate will be issued upon completion of the course.