It’s no secret that employees who feel they are valued and recognized for the work they do are more motivated, responsible, and productive.
This course will help supervisors and managers create a more dynamic, loyal, and energized workplace. It is designed specifically to help busy managers and supervisors understand what employees want, and to give them a starting point for creating champions.
- Identify what motivation is
- Describe common motivational theories and how to apply them
- Learn when to use different kinds of motivators
- Create a motivational climate
- Design a motivating job
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Create a Motivational Environment
- Module Three: Communicate to Motivate
- Module Four: Train Your Team
- Module Five: Emulate Best Practices
- Module Six: Provide Tools
- Module Seven: Find Out What Motivates Employees
- Module Eight: Tailor Rewards to the Employee
- Module Nine: Create Team Incentives
- Module Ten: Implement Incentives
- Module Eleven: Recognize Achievements
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
A participation certificate will be issued upon completion of the course.