The interview is one of the key elements of the job search process. As with any skill, we can get better at it with preparation and practice. In this course, participants will explore how to prepare for an interview and become familiar with the types of questions to expect, as well as the questions they should think about asking. They will learn how to prepare for second interviews, testing, and shadowing, as well as how to follow up on their interview sessions. This will help you know how to:
- Understand the different types of interview questions and how to prepare to answer them.
- Apply the most effective ways to prepare for an interview, including how to present themselves professionally.
- Express themselves effectively. Know how to ask for feedback following an interview
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Understanding the Interview.
- Session Three: Types of Questions.
- Session Four: Getting Ready
- Session Five: Live and In Person
- Session Six: Unwinding for the Interview
- Session Seven: Common Problems and Solutions
- Session Eight: Phase Two
- Session Nine: Practice Makes Perfect
- Session Ten: Sealing the Deal
- Session Eleven: Getting What You’re Worth
A particiaption certificate will be issued upon completion of the course.