Welcome to the Presentation Skills course. This program can benefit anyone who presents; a trainer, a meeting facilitator, speaker, or seminar discussion leader. No matter which role you are assuming, this workshop will help you become more efficient and proficient with the skills of providing information to others.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today. By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Select presentation delivery methods
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knock down nervousness
- Develop and use flip charts with color
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Utilize white boarding for reinforcement
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
- Enrich the learning experience with humor, questions, and discussion.
None / No previous knowledge is required
ESTIMATED COURSE DURATION
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of videos, text, case studies and quizzes. It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Lesson 2: Creating the program
- Lesson 3: Choosing Your Delivery Methods
- Lesson 4: Verbal Communication Skills
- Lesson 5: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Lesson 6: Overcoming Nervousness
- Lesson 7: Creating Fantastic Flip Charts
- Lesson 8: Creating Compelling PowerPoint Presentations
- Lesson 9: Wow ‘Em with the Whiteboard
- Lesson 10: Vibrant Videos and Amazing Audio
- Lesson 11: Pumping it Up a Notch
- Lesson 12: Wrapping up
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.