From before we start our first job, we often dreamt about what career we wanted to have when we grew up. Soon, we start the journey to find the job we want to have and discover ways to make it happen. But that’s only half the battle. Once you’ve landed the job you want, you have to know ways to not only stay in your job field but also excel in it.An initiative is something we can all use in our careers; it promotes control, achievement and confidence but not everyone is comfortable with taking the initiative, or even knows how to do so.
The initiative, though, is deep down inside all of us and the successful ones are the ones who use it.Taking the initiative is a crucial step in moving forward not only in our professional life, but also in our personal life. If we want something to happen, we need to make it happen.
That is what the initiative is all about. Take opportunities and run with them, do not let excuses cause you to miss out on amazing chances. See what you want, believe what you want, and make it happen.
With this course, you will be taking the first step in making something positive happen for you! Now that is initiative! This course touches on the definition of the initiative, the skills it needs to take initiative, being aware of one’s strengths and skills, when to step in and how to communicate, judgment, confidence, finding opportunities, initiative and restraint.
- Understand what taking initiative means
- Recognize when you can take steps outside the normal
- Build confidence in yourself
- Find opportunities
- Identify the good and the bad aspects of the initiative
- Balance initiative and restraint
This course is designed for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to take action and get rid of their fears in order to reach their goals
- Frontline employees
- Supervisors and managers
- Team leaders
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 12 modules consisting of videos, text, case studies and quizzes.It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Lesson 1: Definition of Social Media
- Lesson 2: Defining a Social Media Policy
- Lesson 3: Creating a Living Document
- Lesson 4: Security
- Lesson 5: Rules to Follow When Posting
- Lesson 6: Benefits of Social Media
- Lesson 7: TheFinalizingPitfallstheofPlanSocial Media
- Lesson 8: Listening to Customers
- Lesson 9: Download Course Curriculum
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.