We have all participated in training courses or workshops. Some of these have been helpful and useful in our everyday lives and others have seemed redundant and a waste of time. How often have we cheered or grumbled at being asked to participate in a training day?
The good news is that all training can be useful and applicable if the trainer keeps some simple tips in mind when developing and applying training. We all learn differently, but there are some truths about learning that can be applicable to most groups and can be tweaked to fit any training session.
- Strategies that can help learning to stick with the audience in an effective and meaningful way.
- How to keep learners focused and motivated to absorb material.
- To develop an effective training style, using appropriate training aids and techniques.
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Five Strategies for Stickiness
- Session Three: Designing a Program That Will Stick
- Session Four: Teaching Tips and Tricks
- Session Five: What Method is the Stickiest?
- Session Six: Following Up
- Session Seven: Strategies for Taking Training Further
A participation certificate will be issued upon completion of the course.