The ideas behind encouraging sustainability and social responsibility in business seem noble, as organizations commit to creating optimal circumstances for people to live and work. The reality is that every company, whether it is a micro-business or a large multinational corporation, can take steps to create sustainable, socially responsible environments that contribute to positive workplaces, communities, and futures.
- Define sustainability and social responsibility
- Discuss the principles of social responsibility in business
- Apply the principles of sustainability and social responsibility in the context of ISO 26000
- Develop a program for sustainability and social responsibility in business
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: What is Corporate Social Responsibility?
- Session Three: Creating a Corporate Social Responsibility Program
- Session Four: Corporate Social Responsibility Principles
- Session Five: Environmental Awareness and Sustainability.
A participation certificate will be issued upon compeletion of the course.