Teams are an important building block of successful organizations. Whether the focus is on service, quality, cost, value, speed, efficiency, performance, or other similar goals, teams are the basic unit that supports most organizations.
With teams at the core of corporate strategy, an organization’s success can depend on how well team members operate together. How are their problem-solving skills? Is the team enthusiastic and motivated to do its best? Do they work well together? This course can help you get there!
- The value of working as a team
- Ways to develop team norms, ground rules, and team contracts
- How to identify your team player style and how to use it with your own team
- Techniques for building team trust
- The stages of team development and how to help a team move through them
- The critical role communication skills will play in building and maintaining a team atmosphere
- Ways that team members can be involved and grow in a team setting
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Defining Teams
- Session Three: Establishing Team Norms
- Session Four: Working as a Team
- Session Five: Your Team Player Type
- Session Six: Building Team Trust
- Session Seven: The Stages of Team Development
- Session Eight: Team Building with TORI
- Session Nine: Communication
- Session Ten: Becoming a Good Team Player
A participation certificate will be issued upon completion of the course.