Our body language can help to reinforce and add credibility to what we say, or it can contradict our words. Understanding what signals you are sending, as well as being able to read the signals that your clients send, is an essential skill in sales and throughout our lives. Knowing how to interpret and use body language to your advantage is a real ace in the hole that will help you close the deal!
What is your body language saying about you?
This course touches on how body language relates to building trusting relationships in sales, what face and body say about a person’s thoughts and feelings, how to measure space, as well as tools to implement and behaviors to adopt in order to establish, develop and deepen rapport.
- Understand what your interlocutors think when they speak
- Use body language effectively to improve your relationship with others
- Improve your appearance and posture
- Interpret nonverbal behaviors
- Interact successfully with your business partners
- Read your clients’ feelings and thoughts and react accordingly
- Understand your prospects’ engagement or disengagement during a sales presentation or a negotiation
This course is designed for:
- Salespeople, business owners, business executives
- Anyone who needs to improve their presentation or negotiation skills
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 11 lessons consisting of text, quizzes, interactive cards, a written assignment and a downloadable self-study manual.
It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Communicating with Body Language
- Module Three: Reading Body Language
- Module Four: Body Language Mistakes
- Module Five: Gender Differences
- Module Six: Nonverbal Communication
- Module Seven: Facial Expressions
- Module Eight: Body Language in Business
- Module Nine: Lying and Body Language
- Module Ten: Improve Your Body Language
- Module Eleven: Matching Your Words to Your Movement
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.