Do you get nervous when you hear words such as depreciation, budgets, and cash flow?
Do they seem too technical and out of the scope of your job description?
Would you like to learn basic accounting skills to enhance your role as a supervisor? If so, then you are in the right place!
Basic knowledge of accounts is important to succeed in any job-role and especially in today’s job market, where the competition is high and there are qualified and experienced job seekers out there, waiting to pounce on an opportunity.
Mastering accounting skills and finance terms are much easier than you may think.In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of accounting and finance, as well as the most appropriate financial solution or software for any challenges you may be facing at your workplace.
- Learn the skills of an Accountant without needing to become one!
- Stand out from the rest of your colleagues with this useful skillset
- Learn accounting methods that will help you both professionally and personally
- Build further on your newfound knowledge thanks to extracurricular resources
This course is designed for:
- Executives and managers without any accounting background
- Professionals who are about to start their own business
- Any employee working in administration who wishes to acquire a skillset that will boost their CV and become more versatile
Estimated Course Duration
This course comes with 11 lessons consisting of text, interactive cards, case studies and a quiz.It is a self-paced program available 24/7. Participants can learn at their own pace, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Session One: Course Overview.
- Session Two: Getting the Facts Straight
- Session Three: The Accounting Cycle
- Session Four: The Key Reports
- Session Five: Keeping Score
- Session Six: A Review of Financial Terms
- Session Seven: Understanding Debits and Credits
- Session Eight: Your Financial Analysis Toolbox
- Session Nine: Identifying High and Low Risk Companies
- Session Ten: The Basics of Budgeting
- Session Eleven: Working Smarter
- Session Twelve: People and Numbers
A participation certificate will be issued on completion of the course.