Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
courses.unicaf.org (the "Website"), is a service offered by Unicaf Limited. Please read and understand these Terms and Conditions ("Terms") thoughtfully prior the use of our Website because by accessing and/or registering in our Website, being a user or already a registered one, consequently you agree to accept the Terms.
“you” means you, the end user and the customer, accessing and/or using the Website, its contents and ordering/ purchasing any services and/or goods through the Website, and a company, enterprise or other institution if you buy any offered services and/or goods by us representing a company, enterprise, or other institution;
"we", “our”, “us”, “ourselves” and/or "courses.unicaf.org” means Unicaf Limited, a Cyprus company, having its registered address at Old International Airport, 7130 Larnaca, Cyprus, Larnaca, Cyprus and Registration No. HE300387.
“Cookies Policy” means our cookies policy as well as the details indicated on the Website;
“Order” means an Order you placed for services and/or goods through/ by means of this Website;
“Coupons” mean digital coupons which are obtainable for acquisition through/by means of this Website.
“Courses” mean the educational courses accessible through/by means of this website
Any application of the above mentioned terminology and/or alternative words and phrases used in various forms, including capitalization, singular, or plural, changing them for pronouns like he/she/they, are used synonymously, which means they are one and the same.
- If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to join and/or purchase any Service and/or good from our Site.
- This Website uses a variety of cookies and similar technologies to collect any of your personal information. Please learn more in the separate document within our Website, which is our Cookies Policy.
- If you are under the age of 18 you will not be able to make any purchase of a service and/or a good provided by our website. We do not collect any information (including personal data) from, and our Website from children under the age of sixteen (16).
- By using and by continuing using our services:
- You Agree and Confirm the accuracy and trueness of the information provided by you to our website;
- You agree for updating the foregoing information when necessary;
- You are or over the age of eighteen (18) and you are legally bounded by any agreements; When using our Website, you follow any applicable law and or regulation that applies.
- When you desire to Order a coupon and/or a service and/or a good and/or a Course from our website on behalf of a company and/or an enterprise and/or any other institution, then:
- You (as this term defined in the definitions of the Terms) includes you and that company and/or that enterprise and/or any other institution;
- You confirm and agree that you are an authorize person to bind this company and/or organization and/or any other entity to our contract (considering the current Terms);
- and mainly you accept and agree with our terms as they provided in this document, both as a representative of yourself and the company and/or the organization and/or any other entity as well.
- By ordering a coupon and/or using our services it means that you absolutely accept and agree; that in case you breach and/or violate these Terms, consequently the provision of our services to you can be terminated without any warning and at our sole discretion. And/or if we have the belief that you do not comply with any of the conditions and/or representations and/or warranties set forth in the current Terms then we can terminate the provision of our services and/or goods to you.
- For the purpose of complying with the Law and regulations, we may ask you to provide us with reasonable additional information, mainly for confirming your identity. Such information may consist scanned copies of your identification documents and/or any other identity and/or billing/payment information related documents that can generally support your identity.
Formation of the Contract
- Note that all information and/or services and/or goods provided in our Website is an invitation to treat.
- In order to complete an order in our website you will first have to create an account in it. Though this account you will be able to place orders, to make payments and to access the services and products you have purchased for our website.
- The offer is consisted by your side by the moment you place an Order to purchase a coupon and/or services from us. By the moment you place an order in our website, you do so in accordance with the Terms and subject to our acceptance of your Order. After you create an Order through our Website which means that you were already directed to choose the payment method and review your order, you will then proceed with the payment. After the payment is successful, you will receive a message in the email account you have provided to our website. The said message, is acknowledging your purchase and confirms the payment, which includes your Order number and the transaction reference.
- When the transaction is completed, we have a legal binding obligation to deliver you the appropriate services and/or goods in accordance with these Terms.
- Once you have clicked the Place the Order button, this will mean that you will be redirected to the payment page via the Website. If your payment was not delivered to us and/or it was failed, we will deny your Order until the payment is successfully processed.
- All prices for this Website are displayed in US Dollars or in any other currency we might decide to include in our Website from time to time, and are including the VAT.
- All prices are not including any and all fees/commissions imposed on you by payment processors and/or your bank and/or card issuer. The prices do not include any taxes and/or levies as well as other duties established by taxing or other respected state authorities from the country you are domiciled and/or from the country that your bank account is connected. You shall be responsible for payment of all of the foregoing commissions and/or taxes, and/or levies, and/or duties.
- If you use a credit/debit card to pay, this must be the same credit/debit card that has been authorized by you and/or a credit/debit card that you have a right to pay with it. We hold no responsibility if your bank or the person who issued the card for you prohibits a relevant payment to our website, in such case your Order will not be successful.
Coupons Redemption / Course purchase
- After the payment is completed as mentioned in point15, you will receive a message in the email account you have provided to our website. The said message provides you the instructions on how to redeem the coupon. Or, otherwise, in case of payment for a course, when the payment is completed you will receive the receipt of the payment in your email account. The course will be accessible in your account after the confirmation of the payment.
Services and/or Goods
- Digital Coupons and Courses are the main type of good provided by our website.
- Our Coupons are accepted from Unicaf University for redemption at all its partner institutions where they offer degree programmes which are recognised and accredited by the relevant authorities of the respective countries and territories where the awarding body is based. Unicaf University programmes of study are aligned to international standards set by its experience within the transnational higher education sector and surpass the minimum standards as set by in-country accreditation bodies. Many countries and territories have their own accrediting bodies, and regulations for recognition of degree equivalency which differs depending on the jurisdiction.
- A coupon can be redeemed only for the specific program that is purchased for. Every coupon specifies the programme that can be redeemed. Note that the a coupon redemption is completed only if an applicant is accepted as a student by Unicaf University and/or by any of its partner institutions. The acceptance of the said application is subject to the conditions and/or the standards set by Unicaf University and/or its partner institutions.
- Our Courses are provided by Unicaf University and/or its partner institutions where they offer degree programmes which are recognised and accredited by the relevant authorities of the respective countries and territories where the awarding body is based.
Accessing our Website
- Login (email), password or other type of details, allocated by us or generated by you while using this Website are part of our security measures. Note that we reserve the absolute right to disable any login (email), password, whether chosen by you or assigned by us, whenever, if in our belief you do not comply with all or any provisions specified in the Terms.
- You hold the sole responsibility for all and any actions that occur on your profile. Nevertheless, you agree to promptly notify us for any case of unlawful use of your account, including any kinds of break of safety, and guarantee that you logout you’re your account after completing a session.
- We do not hold any responsibility for any loss and/or harm rising from your failure to follow the Terms.
Warranties and Representations
- Our Website and any coupon you receive shall be used only for legal intentions. We assure you that the use of our Website is fully aligned with all relevant conditions.
- By accepting and agree the whole of the current document, it means that you have read and understood this document.
- We hold no responsibility for refunding you in case you decide not to use the coupon. Once a purchase is completed, we cannot refund you the amount of money you paid.
- In case an applicant is not accepted by Unicaf University and/or its partners institutions, consequently his coupon cannot be redeemed and we hold no responsibility and we are not obliged to refund a coupon due to the rejection of the application. Nevertheless, in case of a rejection of an application by the foregoing, we warrant you that the respected Coupon will be available for redemption at a short Course provided by Unicaf University and/or its partner institutions. It is noted that the content of the said Short Courses is subject to what is available from time to time by Unicaf University and/or its partner institutions.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The contents of our Website as well as the whole Website, including but not restricted to, its source code, scripts, text, photographs, video, software, HTML code, web apps, artwork, images, design, and audio (hereinafter known as the “Website Materials”) are protected by national and international copyright laws and treaties. We highlight that all copyright and other intellectual property rights in this Website, are possessed wholly by or are licensed to us.
- The Website Materials are only provided to inform you and are not provided for individual use. We strictly prohibit you to alter, issue, publish or otherwise repeat any Website Materials provided to you by our Website prior receiving our written consent.
- Urefer program will be available????????????
- For the effectiveness of our communication with you please make sure that you have provided us with your valid phone number and/or email address. Communication with you means also that we inform you of important order updates and the latest coupons available.
- The main chanel of communication with you is the e-mail.
- You agree and accept to receive any communications electronically from us.
- We will only use the communication means provide by you.
- By accepting these Terms, you agree to receive promotional and marketing materials, notifications and advertisement by our side.
- If you wish no more to receiving promotional SMS and/or email notifications from our Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- Your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Services;
- any conduct or content of any party other than the applicable one, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct; or
- Unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your content or information.
- You acknowledge and agree that the disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth in these Terms reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and the us.
- You agree to hold us and our directors, officers, employees, agents, partners associated institutions and representatives harmless for any injury incurred through any use of, or the inability to use, any Services, including this web-site. This limitation of liability applies to (without limitation) direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages even if an authorized director, officer, employee, agent, associates, partners or representative of us has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- These Terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any dispute arising from these Terms and conditions shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal court of the Republic of Cyprus.
Economic Sanctions – Compliance Policy
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company (Unicaf Ltd) including its subsidiaries, and employees, agents and authorized representatives apply the economic sanctions rules and regulations administered by the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) as well as any relevant Executive Orders; the economic sanctions rules and regulations administered by the United Kingdom and the European Union (as implemented by E.U. Member States); United Nations sanctions policies; all relevant regulations made under any of the foregoing.
- You declare that you are not a sanctioned person under the foregoing and consequently your name is not included on the lists of: OFAC (US) Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons, the Sectoral Sanctions Identifications list, or the Foreign Sanctions Evaders List; the E.U.’s Consolidated List of Sanctions Targets; the Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation - HM Treasury (UK). You also declare that you are not a resident of an Embargoed Country under the provisions of the mentioned above bodies.
- You acknowledge and agree that subject to the above we reserve the right of canceling a coupon. At our absolute discretion, and after the purchase of the coupon, if we realize that you are enlisted in the mentioned above lists, we hold the right of immediate termination of the coupon you have pur5chased. You also acknowledge and agree that such termination shall not constitute a breach of agreement and that we are not liable for any loss, cost or expense, including consequential damages that may incur to a you, or any other relevant party, by virtue of such termination.
- The electronic form of this Term of Use shall have equal legal force as if signed in ink.
Date of latest update: April 24th 2020.