Learn to teach English as a foreign language with this internationally recognized TEFL certification online course and start a rewarding career.
TEFL Certification Course Online has been developed by our expert CELTA certified instructors and mapped based on international standards. The 100-hour online course is internationally recognized and is the only stamp you will need on your passport to travel and teach English around the world.
This TEFL Certification Course Online has been developed keeping in perspective the demands of both, a beginner instructor who looks to enhance their teaching skills and a more experienced teacher who wants to upgrade to a teaching job abroad.
The course is perfect for anyone looking for a career change or who wants to follow their dream to travel the world and soak-in different cultures, while teaching English as a foreign language to non-native speakers.The TEFL Certification Course Online covers all aspects of teaching English as a foreign language and provides a complete introduction to the world of TEFL. The entire course is conducted online and is designed in such a way that learners who are non-native English speakers can get a second TEFL certificate to teach their native language by completing a few grammar modules in their mother tongue.
In addition, there are several exercises that will give you insights into the way tasks should be set up for your own learners, and gain a good working knowledge of the English grammatical system, as well as an awareness of the techniques and skills required to be a successful English language teacher.
Why Choose the TEFL Online Course?
- Full 100-hour TEFL certified program of the techniques and skills required to confidently teach an English or your native language, with 17 units covering the nuts and bolts of success.
- Unique language learning unit - put yourself in your learners' shoes
- Videos of language teachers for best practice
- Tasks and quizzes to check understanding as you learn
- Externally certified and assessed to meet international TEFL standards
- Downloadable, printable international certificate available the same day you complete the course
Get TEFL certification online and learn at your own pace and time from anywhere in the world. The TEFL course offers practical English teaching skills that you can apply immediately in the classroom to teach English as a Foreign Language or to teach your native language as well.
- 100-hour course of 17 Units
- Acquire a background modern teaching methodologies and learning English as a second language
- Making grammar easy and fun in the classroom
- Handle pronunciation challenges across a range of multi-language learners
- How to handle vocabulary so it sticks and makes sense in real life situations
- Approach lesson planning and classroom management with confidence and energy
- Cover all four skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Gain an introduction to Virtual and online teaching
- Optional TFL certificate options for those looking to teach a language other than English
- Find tips for finding work in Unit 17
- As learning is assessed throughout the course, there is no final exam, however, there is a final TEFL Test online.
A certificate will be issued upon completion of the course.