It is essential to understand how to write reports and proposals that get read. We write reports in a range of formats and a variety of purposes. Whether you need to report on a product analysis, inventory, feasibility studies, or something else, report writing is a skill you will use again and again.
Having a method to prepare these documents will help you be as efficient as possible with the task. This course will build on a solid base of writing skills to present information in formal, informal, and proposal styles.
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Understanding Proposals
- Module Three: Beginning the Proposal Writing Process
- Module Four: Preparing An Outline
- Module Five: Finding Facts
- Module Six: Writing Skills (I)
- Module Seven: Writing Skills (II)
- Module Eight: Writing the Proposal
- Module Nine: Checking for Readability
- Module Ten: Proofreading and Editing
- Module Eleven: Adding the Final Touches
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Estimated Course Duration
A participation certificate will be issued upon completion of the course.